Add Unique Courses That Students Want
Our virtual instructors also enable schools to expand the offerings available to students in a completely customizable and affordable way. Do your students need a single period of AP French instruction? We can do that. Do they want an hour of after-school Robotics instruction? We can do that, too.
Bring An International Perspective to Your Students
A diverse teaching workforce enables schools to reimagine how they teach and provide the best education for their students. By connecting your students with our teachers from around the world, you help build cultural competence and a teaching body that advances equality, tolerance, and feelings of belonging among your students.
Districts have the option to place international teachers certified in their home countries into their classrooms to provide an international perspective and help meet district DEI requirements.
How does it work?
- Teachers are certified in their home countries - Mexico, Jamaica, India, Philippines, and more
- Proximity Learning partners with organizations that sponsor J-1 visas, this exchange visitors include certified teachers with 3 to 5 years of experience in US Schools districts.
- Proximity Learning enrolls the teachers in a rigorous Teacher Certification Program with Moreland University
- A team of two teachers - our international teacher and their mentor teacher - conduct instruction. Mentor teacher credentials are supplied to the district.
- The international teacher will have a United States certification within 9 to 10 months.