What is Virtual K-12 Staffing?
The practice of using live class sessions delivered via web-conferencing. The teacher instructs the class, grades papers, creates tests, and speaks with parents.
Is this solution for your district?
- Are you having trouble staffing teaching positions?
- Do you have teachers out on maternity leave?
- Are your Special Education Teachers over worked?
- Are you giving out emergency certifications?
- Are your test scores low?
Here are just a few of the districts we have worked with:
PLI is proud to hold our curriculum to the highest standards, therefore we have gone through the proper accrediting channels so you don’t have to worry.
Does Virtual Staffing Work?
* Based on a subset of 3000 students over a Two-Year period completing school work,
tests, quizzes, attending classes, completing HW, and scoring a 70 or better for the entire course.
“At Bibb County Public Schools, we strive to ensure every student has a highly qualified teacher leading instruction in every classroom. With the growing teacher shortage, this commitment to our students had become very difficult to achieve. Our partnership with PLI allows us to implement an HR backup plan using Virtual K-12 staffing, to always have that qualified teacher in the classroom for short and long term vacancies.”
— PAIGE BUSBEE, ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF HR, BIBB COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT, GA
Vandegrift High School (Leander ISD)
and let us know how we can help your school's specific needs.