In today’s society, knowledge of Computer Science is an invaluable skill for an individual to hold. With modern technology constantly changing and evolving, familiarity with coding, programming and computer architecture can elevate your student and provide them with invaluable skills that will help them succeed for years to come.
Our online courses take students through the process of computer science and programming step by step. Students meet with live highly-qualified, state-certified teachers twice a week online.
Whether you’re a school administrator seeking to offer new elective courses to your students or a parent looking to enroll your child into a summer learning program, there’s an option for everyone.
What You’ll Learn:
Students will learn from curriculum developed by highly qualified educators with many years of experience teaching in the traditional classroom and online. This is what you can expect to gain from our courses:
- A broad understanding of computer science
- Design and implement programming solutions by writing, running and debugging programs
- Basic familiarity in coding, algorithms, data and programming
- Understand the ethical and social implications of technology and computer use
We understand one of the biggest difficulties school administrators face is hiring qualified instructors to place in front of their students. Our virtual staffing options can offer a solution to this by:
- Placing live teachers to fill vacancies within your school
- Incorporating a blended learning program with your current technology
- Aligning to your school schedule, calendar, and grading policies
- Helping you increase your passing rates with qualified instructors
- Working with your existing budget to maximize allocated funds
Today more than ever, parents have the ability to direct the educational path their students will follow. We have options for parents who home-school their children or are interested in summer learning options. Benefits include:
- Ability to work from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Credit awards recognized nationally for every course successfully completed
- Access to highly-qualified, state-certified teachers from around the nation
- Monitor your child’s progress through advanced learning management system
- Prices for program start at only $700 per course per semester without any setup fees