Interested in a new kind of teaching?
Looking for a flexible, fun and rewarding career educating America's youth?
Teaching online at Proximity Learning is the place for you!
Proximity Learning Inc. is currently searching for certified educators to join our team. We are expanding our teaching team and are looking for qualified teachers that are excited to help educate students using our web-conferencing solution. This is an exciting opportunity that allows you to work from home and still get paid a competitive salary based on your experience and success with Proximity Learning, Inc. Additionally, we offer growth opportunities and bonuses based on student success.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Wants to work from home
- Living in another country
- Recently retired
- Wants to teach part time
- Does not wish to relocate for a new teaching job
- Wants flexibility in their career
- Meet with students during the scheduled class time
- Challenge and encourage students to master their designated course at every level
- Be respectful and aware of student needs in an online environment
- Follow the policies and curriculum provided by each school district and PLI
- Be responsive in a timely manner set forth by Proximity Learning Inc. and regularly correspond with Director of Implementation
- Must have a computer with an adequate (preferably high-speed) internet connection that meets our minimum specifications
- Masters (or higher) in Education or equivalent (specific languages are accepted)
- Licensed Teaching Certification in one or more US States
- 2+ years in teaching, not limited to the online environment
- Willing to get certified in additional states if required
- Willing to dedicate 5 hours a week for 9 months for each course
To see current vacancies and apply for a position, click here