Advancement Placement is a program for talented students to express their intellectual abilities. The way these students learn and implement their strategies is a compound way to reach success.
Proximity Learning offers higher-leveled classes for these students to excel in. Whether it be for AP credit or college, these students will leave our class feeling more motivated than before. The curriculum offers lectures, videos, and interactive experiences to teach the students about a specific subject at a higher-level thinking.
Self Paced AP options:
- AP Statistics
- AP U. S. Government and Politics
- AP Latin
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP Psychology
Choose our College Board-Approved AP online courses with experienced teachers.
Live teachers that use interactive instruction with focused small group work will ensure your students are able to pass the AP exam.
Interactive “Live” virtual AP courses
Students are able to work with teachers and at their own pace in order to ensure they are ready for exam day. We offer recorded videos, live teachers, and small group tutoring sessions to ensure success. Students will acquire critical thinking and reasoning skills needed to succeed.
Our AP teachers have a master’s degree along with multiple years teaching both in a school and online to ensure they meet the needs of every student. They are able to monitor how each student is doing and intervene when necessary.
Engaging and Fun Instruction
Providing students with multiple options to learn the course content course helps us to reach each student regardless of their preferred way to learn. We offer both asynchronous courses and “live” courses with scheduled class times to ensure they get the education they need.
Advance Placement Other
Proximity learning is able to use your current Advance Placement Curriculum with our teachers to run the class you require. Typically we need 1-2 months of advance notice to find and train the teacher to properly run this course.
- Science AP – If you would like PLI to teach a science class we will need an aid in the room to assist during the lab work section.
We understand one of the biggest difficulties school administrators face is hiring qualified instructors to place in front of their students. Our virtual staffing options can offer a solution to this by:
- Placing live teachers to fill vacancies within your school
- Incorporating a blended learning program with your current technology
- Aligning to your school schedule, calendar, and grading policies
- Helping you increase your passing rates with qualified instructors
- Working with your existing budget to maximize allocated funds
Today more than ever, parents have the ability to direct the educational path their students will follow. We have options for parents who home-school their children or are interested in summer learning options. Benefits include:
- Ability to work from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Credit awards recognized nationally for every course successfully completed
- Access to highly-qualified, state-certified teachers from around the nation
- Monitor your child’s progress through advanced learning management system
- Prices for program start at only $700 per course per semester without any setup fees