Proximity's Sixth Grade Language Arts course focuses on developing the students skills in writing and critical thinking. Writings will cover fear and phobias, character development, different types of writing, and Native American history. The course will teach writing for different purposes and audiences, giving the student a solid foundation in preparation for their next upper grade level course.
- Read, analyze, and respond to a variety of texts from different genres with different purposes, audiences, tone, and structure.
- Use a variety of thinking strategies to understand, analyze, and create texts for personal enrichment, inquiry, and problem solving.
- Collect, analyze, and cite specific evidence to create logical thought-out responses.
- Obtain, analyze, and synthesize information from a variety of resources to express information, change perspectives, clarify thinking, and make informed decisions.
- 9 Months (Full Course)
- 4 Months (Semester Course)
Course Type: Asynchronous (Self Paced)
Course Price: $700